Surat cinta

Dear SK,



I wish you'd know. I've been wondering what is like talking to you,meeting you,what do you like,your scent,your favorite food etc. I've been watching you from far,and I can guarantee you don't recognise me. Maybe you've seen me somewhere but you don't know me. I don't have the guts to start the conversation. You're friendly,talkative,warm and the list go on,but it's just me...I'm the coward here. Why? A question which I'm still looking for answer. I like you SK. The way you bond with your siblings, how you treat your parents, it's just something that I'm looking for in a guy. I've always loved a family-oriented guy,maybe that's just the way I grew up with. Because that way I know there's nothing more important than your family. I met you a year ago. Back than I've already liked you. The first time I see you, I'm starstrucked. I thought it was a normal crush, but until now your face makes my heartbeat fast and I feel calm and safe at the same time. Why is that? I wish I could ask you this.




Maybe someday...