It comes to an end.

Hello. I finally got some ehem, plenty of time actually to write. I just finished my diploma course. I had mixed feelings about finishing college. Mostly I feel sad. Sad because I prolly not be able to meet all my classmates again. I already missed my housemate, some of my close classmate. I didn't expect that this goodbye are the hardest. Back in high school, I can't recall myself being this sad when it comes to saying goodbye.

There goes our overnight session, our 'sesat' moment, our procrastinating moment when lecturers gave assignments, too much memories. Allah, I'm so sad right now. I wish I could spend more time with you guys.  In 3 years, I learned so many things, mixed with all kinds of people from different age, state, religion, and attitude. All of this makes me who I am now. I become more patient, more multicultural person and thanks to you guys. :)

Thank you. Thank you so much for your presence in my life. I appreciate every each one of you. May we succeed in our life for a better future.