I need this, really. I'll work for it. It is a painful and a lot to go through, I have to do it. I must do it. I won't back down. I fell for few times, but I have to get up and keep moving forward. I need to focus on what's important. I can see some progress. Others may not see it yet,but soon they will. I got 30weeks to prove to myself and others that I can do it. Please. Don't settle for less this time. Go all out. Kill that goal! Painful? yes. But it'll be worth it, Don't get demotivated. Trust me. You'll thank me in the next 30 weeks. Trust the process. Trust yourself. Have faith. Be strong. Setbacks are fine, I just have to fight it. I cannot dwell on the setbacks. I can't stop,because once I stop, starting again will be slow and painful. Do not lose momentum. You're doing great now. Keep going. :)