It's not easy dealing with this feelings. My god, how bad things can go wrong, when you like a person,and the person doesn't like you back...that kinda hurts. I'm in that situation. I just don't know how am I going to cope with this anymore. It's just that I've been giving out SO MANY hints yet he doesn't get it, or maybe he gets it but he's not interested in me. What am I going to do...I can't force him to like me..Feelings cannot be forced, I know that, I just want to be given a chance. I've never been friendzoned before because I've never feel the same way as I feel for him. Hmm. Whatever it is, I put my trust on Allah's miracle, when HE says yes, so I'll have it sooner or later. HE knows what's best for us. I gotta have faith and pray for the best. You know, there's a lot of things I wanted to tell but I don't know how, it makes me sad, my heart feel so heavy and I feel like crying. Ahh. I should focus on my goal.