HELLOOOOO!!!!! Hye. So, I've been a little bit down lately. I didn't get the job I was hoping for, not because I failed the interview, but it seems there's some misunderstanding about the job, supposedly that job was meant for their staff only but due to some technical issues, the interview leaked out and all of us didn't get the job. So that's that. I feel sad and pretty depressed for few days, I still am but not as bad as the first time I knew I didn't get the job. I feel really bad because I feel like I should help to ease my parent's burden. And I need a steady job. Mann..I feel like something just stabbed me in the heart as I'm writing this. I have things to pay and all..god..but worrying without an effort is nothing right? So I've planned out some few things, and I hope I can execute the plan. Maybe it'll work? Who knows right? InsyaAllah.

So the good news is I CAN RUN NON STOP FOR FEW KM NOW!!! I'm so excited because I used to run for 1 minute and I walk most of the time,so this time, I RAN! It felt so good!!!! I will run again! perhaps I will run for 10km! We'll see. :) It feels so good man being able to run. When I feel stressed out, going out for a run is the best! No more emotional eating, well...I did it sometimes... But not as often as I used to. Few more months left and I hope I am able to achieve my target weight. :) well, some might think this is nothing, but for me, this is HUGE! I'm running, man! I'm fat and I can run! How amazing is that? hahaha. I gotta make this right. I gotta finish what I've started. 2014, I must fulfill my goal. My greatest achievement. My ultimate project. I gotta make things right. My life, my career, my financial, my relationship with people around me and Allah. I'm 22, there's no time to play around. It'll be hard but I have to suck it up and move on! You can do this Aida!