2023

 Hi, It's 2023 now. 


At this point, this blog is a series of my downfall. Hahahaha. I'm 31 now. Jobless. Not married. So many debt, but still, Alhamdulillah because I'm still alive and well despite having a little income. Work has been so stressful for me, it took toll on my body. I quit my job on 26th March 2022. Few more days till my 1 year anniversary of being jobless. AHHAAH. I am not entirely jobless, I am pursuing my baking passion but with the debt I have, it kinda holding me back from growing. 


I hate being in this situation right now, but to be honest, stress is there, but not as bad when I was working. The stress I have right now is just trying to pay all my commitments on time. No unnecessary stress from other people. I don't know what's the point I'm writing this, its just that I'm feeling a little bit down and sad and I just need to vent here because I know no ones gonna read this. Till I see you again my dear blog. I love you.